ANOTHER STAR LOST TO COCAINE
Famous Pittsburgh rapper Malcolm McCormick was found dead in his residence in San Fernando by officials after a call was made by one of his friends to 911 for immediate dispatch for cardiac arrest. According to a report by TMZ, Mac miller died of substance overdose.
The 26year-old rapper was confirmed dead on the spot. He and famous singer Ariane Grande were in a hyper myopic relationship which didn’t last long due to the rapper’s drug abuse. Grande, after their break up described the relationship as ‘toxic’.
His substance abuse has been documented on several occasions on his arrest. The family of miller have asked for privacy over the matter and have refused to divulge the reason for the cause of death.
so there we have it, another star lost to drugs.